National Ecological Observatory Network (NEON) is a regional network of field sites, natural history museums, and university labs.
Central and Northern California Ocean Observing System (CeNCOOS) - CeNCOOS is a regional component of the national ocean observing system, the Integrated Ocean Observing System (IOOS).
Coastal Data Information Program : CDIP - The Coastal Data Information Program (CDIP) measures, analyzes, archives, and disseminates coastal environment data for use by coastal engineers, planners, and managers, as well as scientists and mariners.
Coastal Observing Research and Development Center - Distributed HF radar systems nationwide.
Point Blue Conservation Science - Point Blue's staff and scientists use applied ecology for ecosystem conservation in western North America, the north Pacific Ocean and beyond.
Point Reyes National Seashore - Point Reyes National Seashore contains unique elements of biological and historical interest in a spectacularly scenic panorama of thunderous ocean breakers, open grasslands, bushy hillsides and forested ridges.
National Data Buoy Center - Buoy 13, Bodega Bay, CA
National Marine Sanctuaries - NOAA project for the management, scientific and educational program development, and continuing conservation efforts for our nation's ocean and coastal treasures.
- Cordell Bank - The Cordell Bank National Marine Sanctuary was established in 1989 to protect and preserve the extraordinary ecosystem, including marine birds, mammals, and other natural resources of Cordell Bank and its surrounding waters.
- Greater Farallones National Marine Sanctuary protects an area of 3,295 square miles off the northern and central California coast. Located just a few miles from San Francisco, the waters within the Greater Farallones National Marine Sanctuary are part of a nationally significant marine ecosystem.
NOAA Integrated Ocean Observing System - The Integrated Ocean Observing System (IOOS) is a multidisciplinary system designed to enhance our ability to collect, deliver, and use ocean information.
NOAA Earth System Research Laboratory Physical Sciences Division - ESRL provides a seamless national suite of information and forecast products ranging from short-term weather forecasts to longer-term climate forecasts and assessments.
National Weather Service - Bodega Bay, CA
Sonoma County Water Agency - Water resource management for Sonoma County, CA
Southern California Coastal Ocean Observing System : SCCOOS - Aims to provide integrated coastal observation within the Southern California Bight for scientific purposes and the benefit of society.
Partial List of Data Clients
- Audubon Canyon Ranch
- Balance Hydrologics, Berkeley
- California Academy of Sciences
- California Fish & Game
- California Highway Patrol
- California State Parks
- Central & Northern California Ocean Observing System (CeNCOOS)
- Coast-to-Mountain Cyberinfrastructure Project
- Cordell Bank National Marine Sanctuary
- Environmental Protection Agency
- Humboldt State University
- Laguna de Santa Rosa Foundation
- Local Fishing Community
- Marine Conservation Biology Institute
- National Data Buoy Center
- National Marine Fisheries Service
- National Park Service
- National Weather Service
- Organization of Biological Field Stations
- Pacific Environmental Services
- Pacific Waverider
- Plymouth Marine Laboratory
- Point Reyes National Seashore
- The Press Democrat
- Regional Air Quality Control Board
- San Francisco State University/Romberg-Tiburon Center
- Santa Rosa Junior College
- Scripps Shore Station Program
- The Sea Ranch Airport
- Smithsonian Institute
- Sonoma County Regional Parks
- Sonoma County Sheriffs
- Sonoma County Water Agency
- Sonoma State University
- Southern Oregon University
- Spud Point Marina
- Universitaet Heidelburg
- University of California, Berkeley
- University of California, Irvine
- University of California, Los Angeles
- University of California, San Diego
- University of California, Santa Barbara
- University of California, Santa Cruz
- University of Idaho
- University of Massachusetts
- University of Montana
- University of Otago, New Zealand
- University of South Carolina
- University of the Pacific
- University of Washington
- US Coast Guard
- US Geological Survey
- Virginia Tech
- Woods Hole Oceanographic Institute