Regarding data and information available on this website:
Environmental data are provided by the Bodega Marine Laboratory (BML), Bodega Ocean Observing Node (BOON) with the understanding that they are not guaranteed to be correct or complete. Conclusions drawn from such information are the sole responsibility of the user and the user assumes the entire risk related to use of this data and this site. While we have attempted to ensure that these data are accurate and reliable, neither BML/BOON nor any of its members or employees makes any warranty, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy, completeness, or utility of this information, nor does the fact of distribution constitute a warranty.
Data are available to the public with acknowledgement given to the University of California, Davis, Bodega Marine Laboratory Please contact the firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries regarding active research or collaborative opportunities.
If you produce a product or publication that uses BOON data we require a minimum of the following:
- An acknowledgment such as “Data provided by the University of California, Davis, Bodega Marine Laboratory” within the publication.
- If data is delivered via the BOON website, provide a link to the BOON website.
- An e-mail to email@example.com indicating the publication title, product description or URL.
Please do not
- Pass data to other parties.
- Post data directly on to a website, publish data without proper acknowledgement, or otherwise suggest that it is your own data.
When contacting BOON regarding data please provide the following information
- Purpose for which the data will be used, or outline of what you intend to do with the data.
- E-mail address
- First name/Last name
- Telephone number
All information and data on this website is subject to copyright of BML/BOON or its partners. Further information, feedback, and requests or inquiries concerning usage and rights should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.