tools for resource managers
Observations and Data
- CeNCOOS Data Portal - Visualize data collection sites on a Google map.
- California Coastal Records Project - Aerial photographic survey of the California Coastline.
- CoastWatch - NOAA's CoastWatch Program: publicly available near real-time oceanographic satellite data.
- Russian River Flow Data - USGS National Water Information System
Buoy Based Observations
- NOAA/NDBC National Data Buoy Center
- NOAA/NDBC Buoy Station 46013 - Bodega Bay, 48NM North Northwest of San Francisco, CA
- The Coastal Data Information Homepage (CDIP)
- Dial-A-Buoy - The National Data Buoy Center's program allows ocean users to easily retrieve information on weather and water conditions when away from the internet.
- NOAA El-Nino Watch
- Automatic Information System (AIS) Ship Traffic Map- Near real time
- Tagging of Pacific Pelagics (TOPP)- Near real time
- Cal-Adapt - Exploring California's climate change research.
- California Applications Program (CAP) and the California Climate Change Center (CCCC) - Climate information and forecasts for decision makers in California and the surrounding region.
- California Climate Tracker - Tracking climate variability and change for the state.
- NOAA Climate Change Program - Understanding climate variability and change.
- National Climatic Data Center - NCDC: world's largest active archive of weather data.
- USGS National Water Information System - Real time
- Sonoma County Ocean Water Quality Monitoring - Bacterial water quality monitoring results, Weekly sampling 4/1-10/31
- Beach Report Card @ HealTheBay.org - Monthly
- National Weather Service - San Francisco Weather Homepage
- NOAA Northern California Graphical Weather Forecasts